Setup your Toshiba Wireless SSD for access with your iPad / iPhone
Easily browse your Wireless drives with your iPad / iPhone to access your documents, photos, music or movie files.
- Launch the Settings app from the iPad desktop.
- Tap Wi-Fi in the left-hand panel.
- In the right-hand panel tap "Toshiba wssd XXXX". The WiFi name will be different for each device.
- Enter your Wireless SSD password if you have configured one.
- Open FileBrowser
- Tap "Add Location" on the home screen to the right of the "Remote" section.
- Then tap "Computer / Network Drive" your Toshiba Wireless SSD should appear in the scanned items. Tap on it to connect.
- Enter your Login details. If you don't have a username or password just tap connect.