FileBrowser Professional Update 20.12
Sat, 26 Sep 2020 11:20:59 GMT
This update adds some great new features, and a number of bug fixes.
- A collapsable side-bar on iPad provides easy access to Home Screen locations.
- Access to SMB servers from the Files app is now independent of FileBrowser.
- EML files can now be viewed and attachments saved.
- When Folder Searching you can now enter multiple keywords.
- Improved performance and resilience of Backup Tasks.
- 2-factor auth for pCloud now supports EU servers.
- Each Sync Task now has its own log file.
- The date and file size is now shown on file context menu in grid mode.
- Added support for WEBP image files.
- Fixed crash when dragging tabs on iOS 14.
- Fixed timezone of files renamed via Batch Rename.
- Fixed streaming from SFTP servers.
- Fixed a crash with iXpand drives.
- Fixed an issue with Unicode characters with iXpand drives.
Thank you for helping to make our apps better.
Unlike other file manager apps, we never gather any of your data.
Download the latest Update of FileBrowser Professional from the AppStore
Download on the