FileBrowser Professional Update 20.34
Wed, 23 Feb 2022 11:20:59 GMT
- Integrated new PDF Annotator.
- Create PDF contact sheets, simply select your images and state how many images you want per page.
- Scroll your PDFs either vertically or horizontally.
- Import from Photo Library for multi-photo import into the current folder.
- Our Share Extension handles more file formats, including PDF and WebArchive from Safari.
- Added Outplayer for third-party video streaming.
- Blank PDF files can now be created in any folder.
- The last remaining tab can now be reset.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Huge performance improvement when browsing SD cards.
- Improved metadata extraction from image files.
- Improved Backup tasks for large files.
- Prevent auto-correction in Username text fields.
- The power of our multi-rename feature is now available for single files.
- Added a warning if multi-renaming files would result in hidden files.
- Text file line ending types is now a menu option.
- Added warning that viewing WebArchive files can contribute to iOS Privacy Report.
- Fixed music files not playing again when tapped.
- Fixed some UI theming inconsistencies.
Thank you for helping to make our apps better. If you would like to rate or leave a review on the App Store, we look forward to hearing your feedback.
Unlike other file manager apps, we never gather any of your data.
Download the latest Update of FileBrowser Professional from the AppStore
Download on the